MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO – 6 WEEK SESSION CLASSES – FOR 2 YEAR OLDS
Introducing a NEW program at Boogie Down “Monkey See Monkey Do” – 6 Week Session Classes. A program designed for 2 year old little dancers accompanied by their grown up. Dancers will learn musicality, movement patterns, fundamental dance techniques, and will have the opportunity to exercise their imagination every time they step foot into the studio.
Similar to our Baby Boogie Program but with “training wheels”. Designed to give your little one a feel for what dance classes are like at Boogie Down and get comfortable before they experience a program without their guardian.
- 30 minutes packed full of imagination and adventure
- Dance with Miss Emma our Studio Director at Boogie Down
- Perfect introduction to dance, while Boogie’n along with your grown up.
- Explore creativity
- Develop coordination
- Introduction to the arts through music and movement
- Please note: only 1 guardian for each dancer participating.
- No recital costume required as “Monkey See Monkey Do” dancers DO NOT participate in year-end recital performances.
No special uniform required: Please wear comfortable clothing you can move in and socks with some sort of anti slip grip on the bottoms, no special shoes required!
5 Sessions Available this 2022/2023 Dance Season = 5 Opportunities to join in on the fun!
Session Dates & Details
Saturday 9:30am-10:00am | September 24th to November 5th, 2022 | $65.00
Saturday 9:30am-10:00am | November 12th to December 17th, 2022 | $65.00
Saturday 9:30am-10:00am | January 14th to February 25th, 2023 | $65.00
Saturday 9:30am-10:00am | March 4th to April 15th, 2023 | $65.00
Saturday 9:30am-10:00am | April 22nd to June 3rd, 2023 | $65.00