We don’t know about you, but at Boogie Down, we’ve HAD IT with this weather! We are ready for SUMMER–or at least we’re getting ready with our Summer Beach Bod Challenge!
Luckily (or should we say, hopefully) summer is just around the corner! To prepare, we thought we’d create a blog post to share some of our favourite beauty products to use when the weather gets warmer. Let us know if you’ve tried any of them out before!
- Josie Maran – Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil: You’re going to want to show off your rockin’ bod after you complete our challenge! This brand new, all-natural Josie Maran self-tanning oil will help give your skin that sought-after dewy glow. It’s super hydrating and amazing for sensitive skin–plus, it absorbs quickly, so you don’t have to worry about staining your clothes or bedsheets. And we promise it won’t turn your skin orange!
- ORIGINS – A Perfect World SPF 25: Super lightweight and incredibly hydrating, this product is amazing for wearing underneath your makeup… and for protecting your skin from the sun’s UV rays.
- Laura Mercier – Tinted Moisturizer: A blend of skincare a makeup, this tinted moisturizer will even out your skin tone and give your complexion a healthy glow.
- Dior – Diorshow Waterproof Mascara: We can’t stress enough how amazing this mascara is! It adds length, volume and curve to your lashes without looking unnatural. Plus it’s waterproof–a definite must-have for summer!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Wiz: Portable and easy to use, this brow pencil/spooley duo produces perfect brows every time.
- FRESH – Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15: Available in a wide range of colours, this lip treatment is packed with natural ingredients that will help give you soft, kissable lips!
- Atelier Cologne – Pomélo Paradis Cologne Absolue: Don’t let it’s name fool you–this fragrance is not a cologne meant for men! In fact, it’s an AMAZING citrus-scented fragrance that is perfect for summer. It’s also available in a rollerball, which is perfect for traveling.
What are your favourite beauty products to use during summer? Share them in the comments section below!