Introducing Boogie Down @HOME our NEW online dance/conditioning platform with a variety class options to choose from. Let’s move our bodies, stay connected, and sharp over the summer months together! Register directly through our website or by downloading the mindbody mobile app. Create yourself or your dancer(s) a profile, choose a package that best suits you, and register for a class – it’s that easy!
How To Book
- Directly through our website or with the Mindbody App!
- Set yourself up with a login and password
- Fill out your new client profile
- Purchase whatever class package you wish and book your first class!
Rates and Packages:
Single Class “Drop In” | ONLINE – $15.00
5 Class Pack | ONLINE – $65.00
10 Class Pack | ONLINE – $120.00
- All rates are subject to HST
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if we do not meet our minimum participation requirements.
- A 10 Class pack expires 2 months from the date of your first class and a 5 Class Pack expires 1 month from the date of your first class.
- Reservation may be cancelled 4 hours prior to the start of the reserved class. If a cancellation is made within 4 hours of the reserved class, you will be charged for that class. Clients with a 2 week unlimited package who fail to opt out of a served class on time will lose 1 day off their package.
- All classes will take place on our studio Zoom platform. All registrants will be emailed Meeting IDs and passwords 30 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled class.
- You must register in advance for class!
How to optimize your virtual experience
- Turn off additional computer programs during your Zoom class for a clearer connection.
- You can always turn off your video during class. Although we love watching you move along with us, this will help your streaming quality during classes.
- If you are able to set yourself up close to your router for class, this may help your connection.
- To heighten your experience, plug your computer into external speakers.
- Take modifications as they are needed and stay hydrated.